Jew & Associates handles a wide variety of business immigration matters on behalf of U.S. and International companies, employees, and those seeking to work in or immigrate to the U.S. We pride ourselves in developing personalized relationships with all of our clients, and guiding you through all stages of the often lengthy immigration process. Leon Jew has over 20 years of professional experience in US immigration law.
Corporate Immigration Matters. Jew & Associates advises public and private companies on all aspects of hiring foreign workers, and works with companies to discuss short-term and long-term growth, and strategically plan for employee hiring needs. We have extensive experience working with companies on employment-based immigration petitions for international business executives, educators, researchers, engineers, and high-tech professionals.
- Employment based non-immigrant visa petitions and applications (H-1B, L-1A, L-1B, E-2, E-3, O-1, P-1, TN);
- Employment based immigration petitions (I-140 EB1, EB2, NIW, EB3); and
- Regulatory compliance for companies, including:
- Training and assistance in setting up compliance programs including e-Verify and I-9 compliance and management; and
- H-1B petition public inspection files;
- PERM Labor certifications;
- Advising on new federal immigration laws, policies, and procedures
- Preparation for FDNS investigations and audits by federal regulatory agencies.
Individual Visas and Immigration. Jew & Associates understands that not all immigration situations are the same. We work with our clients to develop personalized advice to fit each and every employment and immigration situation.
- Employment based non-immigrant visa petitions and applications (H-1B, L-1A, L-1B, E-2, E-3, O-1, P-1);
- Employment based immigration petitions (I-140 EB1, EB2, NIW, EB3);
- Religious visa and special immigration (R-1 and I-360 for religious workers, ministers, pastors, music directors);
- Investment immigration petition and consular processing (EB5);
- Family based immigrations (I-130);
- Fiancé visa petition and consular processing (K1);
- Adjustment of status application (I-485) based on I-130, I-140, I-360, I-526, and I-589 approvals;
- Asylum application (Chinese, North Korean and Vietnamese Christians); and
- Removal proceeding and appeals at BIA and U.S. courts.